The other adult books I read were all mysteries: Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs, A Likely Story by Jenn McKinlay, Better Late Than Never by Jenn McKinlay, and Hail to the Chef by Julie Hyzy. (Links are to my reviews on Goodreads.)
Next on my to-read list are two older cozy mysteries: A Novena for Murder by Sister Carol Anne O'Marie and The Cat Who Blew the Whistle by Lilian Jackson Braun. I also have a digital ARC of About a Dog by Jenn McKinlay which I hope to get to fairly soon and an ebook edition of Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie, which I will probably have to borrow again another time because it's so long.
I also read and reviewed the following:
- Cody and the Rules of Life by Tricia Springstubb
- The Racketty-Packetty House by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews Edwards
- Magic Maize by Mary and Conrad Buff
- Rabbit Hill by Robert Lawson
And here are the titles I've read and plan to review soon:
- First-Class Murder by Robin Stevens
- The Cricket in Times Square by George Selden
- The Chestry Oak by Kate Seredy
On a whim, I also started reading a digital review copy of The Speed of Life by Carol Weston that I downloaded from Edelweiss. It's a good, quick read, but probably not something I'd approve for my own kids. If I do finish it, I'll explain it all in my review. I'm also really hoping to start reading my digital review copy of Almost Paradise by Corbel Shofner very soon, since it comes out in July.